

Today my Vovo (grandma) passed away. I am so sad about it but know that she is in a better place. She has been suffering from a lot of different health problems for a lot of years. I can't even imagine going to Brazil now and not staying with her and seeing her. I wish I would have been able to see her more often in my lifetime, but the long distance just didn't make that possible. She was such a wonderful and hard-working woman. I have so many memories of her cooking. Oh, she was such a good cook. She loved having her family around. I have memories of several Christmas's that we were there in Brazil and she always had a big dinner with all the family. I will miss her so much and I can't even believe it's true that she's gone. It definitely doesn't feel real. Te amo, Vovo.
Friday, March 07, 2008
My Vovo
Posted by
Angela
at
7:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ang,
I am sorry about your vovo. It is so hard to lose a grandparent. I know sometimes I still feel like my grandma is just on vacation, and it's hard when I go to Kanab to know that I can't just go and see her like I always did. Just know that she's happy and pain free and that you will see her again. The gospel is so true and is here to provide peace and hope in tough times. We are here for you too!
I'm so sorry to hear abou your grandma passing away. I am sure that it is very hard even if she has been sick. Our prayers are with you.
Ang...post some new photos of those cute girls of yours. I'm waiting...
I was talking to Eric and Brie alot when your grandma passed. All I hear were the greatest stories. She must have been a wonderful person.
Im so happy to have found your blog, Im gonna add you. And you kids are so beautiful Love the birthday pics, and love the xmas ones!
Post a Comment