
Here's Hannah's second 4th of July. It's funny because I can't even remember the names of the people we were with in those pictures. I do remember they were a wonderful couple who were so loving and friendly.
Tuesday, June 03, 2008
4th of July 2006 scrapbook page
Posted by
Angela
at
12:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Angela, you are so talented! I just love looking at your blog to see all the cute stuff you have!
We are going to invite only, so if you would like to continue looking at our blog please send an email over to babykiwi@hotmail.com. Feel free to send the email over to others who would like to be invited as well. Thanks!
Randy and Sarah
Angela,
I found your blog through my friend Candace Cutler's blog. Your girls are both so beautiful and getting so big! I don't know if you have heard but we had our babies on may fifteenth. We decided to make a blog so everyone can keep up with what's going on. Hope you guys are doing well!
love Cameron and Kelsey
Post a Comment