Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Sisterly Love



I already posted these pictures a while back, but I have scrapped them now, and just love how the pages turned out....so I thought I'd put them up.

4 comments:

Malinda S. said...

So cute. What kit is that? I love it!

Sarah Jimenez said...

So cute Ang! I miss you and your girls. We'll have to get together soon.

Chelsea said...

I love your digi pages! So cute! It was so fun getting the girls together for the 4th!

Cieslak Family said...

Your blog is so cute! It's good to see what's going on with you guys. How do you make your blog look like scrapbook pages? We would love to see you guys when you come this next week, we'll be at Lake Powell until Saturday- so if you're still here, then let's get together.