Well, I have some AWESOME news that I want to tell the WORLD about because I'm so happy! :D I dropped Hannah off at school today and her nice teacher, Miss LeAnne told me that the other teacher, Miss Nicole, is not with them anymore. I asked why and suggested other parents had problems with her. She said she didn't know why, but that she just wanted to let me know because she knew my situation with her. She told me the new teacher, Miss Kim, is excellent with the kids.
I have no idea what happened, but I can't even explain how happy I am!
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
No More Mean Teacher!!!
Posted by
Angela
at
1:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ang that is GREAT news! I bet it is so much easier to drop Hannah off now. Aren't you so glad you said something? I can't wait to see you guys in a couple days. Take care.
Yeah for Hannah! Thanks so much for coming up and visiting us. You are such a great friend!
Post a Comment