
I can't remember how old Sydney was in these pictures, as the date stamp in the metadata for the images was wrong (it said the date was before she was born). Anyway, when I lost all my files, I asked everyone I knew who had pictures of my kids to e-mail them to me. My friend Ashlee sent these (as well as quite a few more)....thanks Ashlee!!! Anyway, I started to scrap some of the older pictures today. I just couldn't get over how small Sydney was! And her little fuzzy head. Oh how I miss that! Not that I don't love her as she is now, but I miss having a baby around. (hint-hint, Honey!)
Thursday, December 04, 2008
Baby Sydney
Posted by
Angela
at
4:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Keep up the hinting! =) I hope that everything went well at your dr. apt. Sydney was such a pretty baby and she's still such a cutie!
You have such cute kids! Good luck with the hinting. Sorry to hear about Monster. Hope all is well for you know!
I just posted a page with this same template! How funny is that!
Post a Comment