


I have been waiting to post about Sydney's 2nd birthday so I could go and get some nice pictures of her to put up with this post. Although, because of the weather being so crazy here lately, we haven't been able to do the shoot yet. So, I thought it was time to at least put some pictures up of my baby girl's first second birthday party....for all of you that I just completely confused.....we had two birthday parties for Sydney because Mitch's side of the family was coming down for the holiday weekend, and my mom wasn't back from Brazil yet, so we had another one for when she got home. I hopefully will be able to do Syd's shoot tomorrow, so I'll post my special something when I get the pretty pictures up. :)
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Sydney's 2nd Birthday [Part 1]
Posted by
Angela
at
9:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
The parties look like a lot of fun. Sorry that we weren't able to make it to either of them. Your invitations were adorable and Ang, that cake is amazing! You do such a great job. Sydney is so beautiful. I can't wait to see her pics from your shoot.
Post a Comment