


Hannah's class had an "Around the World" day today at school. They have been learning about different cultures over the last few weeks, and they could dress up in their cultural attire. So, I had this samba dancer outfit that my mom made me when I was little for a similar occasion. I couldn't believe how cute she looked in it!
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Meu Brasileirinha (My Little Brazilian)
Posted by
Angela
at
4:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Wow! Super cute! I love it!
Angela, wow Hannah is growing up! She is so beautiful. How fun that she was able to do that. That is a really neat and special thing for both of you! I am glad to see that your family is doing so well! Lots of love!
OH my gosh, seriously!! She is gorgeous in that outfit! I love it!! What a little cutie, she is so BEE-U-TI-FUL!!
Ang she looks so old all dressed up! And so stinkin cute! Did you teach her any portugese (sp) to say to her class?
SUPER CUTE! Colette saw it and said "can we get an outfit like that for me!?!?" Good Job Angela!
They aren't done yet, the photographer just blogged a few, and so we put them up. I will let you know when they come out! And most likely I will do a post on it!
How cute is that!! She looks so sweet :) I found your blog and hope you don't mind. If you want you can check mine out any time :)
Post a Comment