So, Mitch had an oral argument to do in class, where basically they have their "law firms" and had to argue their "client's" case. Mitch just found out that he got 100% on his argument! I'm so proud of him! He is going to make a great lawyer someday. Anyway, congratulations, Honey.....you have worked so hard.
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Congrats!!! It's a sign!!! Move to Logan!! j/k
Congratulations! I am way impressed!
Yay for Mitch! Guess he really is meant to be a lawyer! Congratulations!
That's wonderful! Congrats Mitch!
Yeah, and I got my client (a convicted murder) off the hook on a technicality. Gotta love loopholes.
Mitch, please don't do criminal law! While working as a paralegal the attorney next to us was an EXTREMELY good criminal defense attorney and he was always getting the criminals off by some technicality. Ang can probably tell you more about the Smart case in Kanab- child molestation case.
Congrats Mitch! Now if only you could talk your way out of things with your wife...only kidding! Whoops what was I thinking? This is Ang's blog and she is going to read this...I love you Ang!
Post a Comment