Well, for those of you who don't know, we're expecting our 3rd baby! The baby's due date is March 13th. Yes, that's a day after our anniversary! I guess it's a good anniversary present, but we probably should have better planned that! We'll have to share our anniversary with a child's birthday! I guess we'll be celebrating our anniversary a week late or early from now on!
I had my first doctor's appointment yesterday. I knew he was going to do an ultrasound, so I brought both of my kids, and of course Mitch. :) The girls seemed a little confused....probably because the baby doesn't look much like a baby yet. Anyway, it was fun, and my doctor was so cute and gave the girls each their own picture of their sibling.
So, it was kind of weird because last night Hannah asked me if the baby was a boy or a girl. (She asks that everyday). I was so tired from a very long day, and was laying on the couch, and without hesitation the word "boy" escaped from my mouth. I actually didn't even realize I had said it until she said, "but I want a girl". Then I started laughing once I realized what I had just said, and then told her we didn't know yet. Maybe I have a maternal instinct telling me that it's a boy......or maybe I was just so tired, and had just come back from photographing a newborn boy that I just had that on my mind. I guess we'll wait and see!
Tuesday, August 04, 2009
Ultrasound of Baby # 3
Posted by
Angela
at
10:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
ANGELA......YEAH!!! I'm so excited for you! CONGRATULATIONS! How are you feeling? How far along are you? That's so great! I can't wait to hear what you are having! If you'll be a family of little girls or add a boy to the mix! I haven't talked to you FOREVER...let's catch up!
Yeah! How exciting! I think this one will be a boy for you guys, but if it's a girl, she'll be gorgeous like your other two! It was good talking to you today. Hope you keep feeling better.
congratulations!!! That is so exciting. your girls are absolutely adorable. I'm sure this new baby will be too!!
congratulations!!! That is so exciting. your girls are absolutely adorable. I'm sure this new baby will be too!!
Congratulations on the soon to come arrival!! What exciting news!! You already have the cutest little family ever and it will be fun to add one more. Hope everything is going good for you guys and that you continue to do and feel well during your pregnancy. We sure love and miss you guys!
Yay! He looks just like Mitch already. I'm sooooo excited for you. I think it will actually be a girl since the Chinese gender chart has you opposite
So very excited for you! Can't wait to see you next weekend.
Congratulations!! I defiently think you could have intution about it being a boy. When the midwife came to do my first check up with Amita, I called the baby a girl and nine months later we found out I was right.
Congratulations!!! Your mom spilled the beans for me on the 4th of july as she was holding my new one!! HOW FUN! Whatever you get it will be a good addition! 3 is busy though! BE PREPARED. like pre-prepare EVERYTHING-- there is just not enough time in the day. Other than that it's good!
Post a Comment