

We had a nice 4th of July.....hot, but nice. :) I don't think we have ever just stayed here in Vegas for the 4th. It definitely wasn't anything like Kanab or Kamas's 4th's, but we just did our own thing and had fun doing it together. Sydney absolutely loved the frog firework we got and was really sad when it caught on fire. She kept saying that her froggy was broken. Poor girl! We'll have to get another one next year.
Sunday, July 19, 2009
4th of July, 2009
Posted by
Angela
at
4:48 PM
Labels: 4th of July
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Your girls are so beautiful and you always have them dressed the cutest! That was a cool looking frog firework...poor Sydney! I am glad that you guys had a fun 4th; I can only imagine how hot it was in Vegas- we were pretty miserable in St. G!
How fun!! What cute scrapbook pages. You sure are very creative and have a wonderful knack for that kind of thing. Your girls look adorable by the way, as always!! Hope you guys had a fun fourth....it looks like you did! Tell everyone that we say hi and we miss you guys!
Fun. I love the froggie story. Hope I get to see you guys soon.
The girls are growing so fast! Hope all is well!
Post a Comment