On Saturday night Hannah sighed and said to Mitch and me, "I can't wait to get married".
We were trying not to laugh, and as we were looking at eachother in confusion as to where she came up with that very random statement, she went on to say, "But, I have to find a boy first, huh, Mom and Dad?"
Mitch replied, "Yeah, you have to find a boy first, but you're too young to be looking! You can start looking in about 30 years. After you become a doctor."
Where do kids come up with these things?! She's 4 and already worried about finding a boy to marry! ha ha!! I sure do love my little Hannah.
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
A Funny Saying From Hannah
Posted by
Angela
at
9:43 AM
Labels: Funny Sayings of Hannah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
LOL...you and Mitch have much to worry about I am afraid. Daddy is in for trouble. He will have to fight the boys off of all his daughters. Congrats on the girl!
Post a Comment