Well, we're having another girl. I was somewhat dissapointed at first....I just had it in my head that we were having a boy! Hannah was quite dissapointed! She really wanted a baby brother. But, that's okay! We're having another girl, and we're happy to have another little princess to love.
She has already mastered sucking her thumb! We were able to watch her try several times to get her thumb into her mouth, and then she did it!
Here are some pictures of our princess-in-the-making. :)

![]()
Saturday, October 17, 2009
Ultrasound Pics of Baby #3
Posted by
Angela
at
10:46 AM
Labels: ultrasound
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Way cute! These are great! So excited for girls...aren't we!
Congratulations!! So sweet that she is sucking her thumb! You have beautiful girls, and she will be too!!! How exciting!
She's beautiful. I can't wait to see her!
How fun!! She looks sooo beautiful and perfect. I love the profile shot! Are you guys throwing around any names yet?
those are some really nice ultrasound pictures. I am so happy for you.
Congrats!!! So I did find your blog from the Mierszejewski's. I will have to add it to my blog roll. I'm so excited for you guys!!!
She is sure to be an Adorable Baby!!! You must just make such dang good GIRLS that you are needed to keep it up!!! Congrats!
Post a Comment