Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My Silly Sydney

So, to start off, Bella has been doing MUCH better since we started her on the Nexium and switched the formula to Nutramigen AA. She has been a completely normal baby. It has been amazing. Although, for the last two days, she has been very fussy and acting like she's in pain again. She has been having a hard time keeping her formula down. I am not sure if it's the reflux that's acting up, or if she is getting sick. I kind of think it's the reflux because neither Hannah nor Sydney had any symptoms whatsoever before they suddenly started with the croup cough. Although, Mitch also got sick, but he has more of a bad cold....so who knows.

Anyway, so last night we were sitting at the table eating. Bella was in her swing crying...I was just trying to eat as fast as I could so I could go walk around with her, as it's too hard to eat and hold her when she's crying like that because she swings her arms and arches her back a lot. Sydney turned to me and said, "Mommy, we need to buy another baby that doesn't cry too much". I thought for a moment, wondering if she meant another baby instead of Bella, so I asked. She replied, "yes". I was kind of in shock! I didn't know whether to laugh or what! Hannah jumped in and explained to her that we can't just go buy another baby, but that God has to give us another, but God isn't going to give us anymore babies. Hannah recently told me she wanted another baby, but for it to be a boy. I told her we probably were not going to have anymore babies. She of course asked why, and I told her that God wasn't going to give us anymore.

2 comments:

heather said...

She's cute.

Blue Daisy Designs said...

Wow...what do you say to that. Too cute!