So, I am looking back on my blog posts, and I don't see that I ever wrote about starting a business with my best friend, Malinda. Around 5 months ago or so, we started a business called Blue Daisy Designs. We sell digital birth announcements, storyboards, wedding announcements/invitations, birthday invitations, paper and more. We are starting to do Freebie Friday, where we will put up something on the blog that will be download-able for free, for one week. After the week, you can find it in the shop. Today, there is a polka dot birth announcement. It's in pink, but it can be customized easily in Photoshop to any colors you would like. We do exclusive sales, so 'like' us on Facebook, and follow our blog!! :)
Here are our links:
Etsy Store:: www.bluedaisydigital.etsy.com
Blog:: http://bluedaisydigital.blogspot.com/
Facebook:: http://www.facebook.com/bluedaisydesigns
Friday, August 06, 2010
Blue Daisy Designs
Posted by
Angela
at
9:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment