Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Hannah’s First Uniform

Today we went uniform shopping….whew!  I’m glad that’s over with!!  It wouldn’t have been that bad if I didn’t have all 3 girls with me, although, it could have been worse.  :)  (Look on the positive side, right?)  Anyway, she looks so old in her new uniform, and once I was home and taking a few pictures, I almost started to cry!!  I am pretty sure I will be doing that on her first day of kindergarten.  I still can’t believe that I have a 5 year old! 

5 comments:

Xerxes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Xerxes said...

WOW! She's getting so big! She looks so beautiful. I can't believe my little girl is growing up so fast.

heather said...

she does look older. Wow, I can't believe that she will be in Kindergarten.

Bonnie said...

She is so cute!

Malinda S. said...

So cute! She does look so old!