Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, September 02, 2010

Hannah's First Day of Kindergarten




Well, yesterday was Hannah's first day of Kindergarten. I know some people can't wait for their kids to start school and be gone all day, but honestly, I'm quite the opposite. I'm having a very hard time having Hannah gone. At the school she attends (American Heritage Academy), they never have school on Mondays, and the Kindergarten classes don't have school on Fridays; so she's only gone 3 days a week. It's still hard, though. Sydney is having a hard time with it too. She misses her sister.

Anyway, on a happier note, she is doing great at school, and her teacher already has told me what a great helper she is. Hannah loves school, and shows so much knowledge in what they have already learned. I was surprised at how much homework she already has!! The first day, it took an hour, and last night, we were doing homework for 1 1/2 hours. Her teacher told me that she will probably be going into the 1st grade class to do reading, since she already knows how to read. I have to say, I was proud of her!! :)

4 comments:

Sarah Jimenez said...

What a smartie! Ang, she looks so grown up in her uniform! How/why do they grow up so fast?!?

The Andra Family said...

She looks so cute in her uniform and I am happy that she is doing so well.

Malinda S. said...

Yeah for Hannah! What a smartie...like her Aunt Malinda. No, just kidding! She looks so big in her uniform. Can't wait to see all the kiddos soon!

Putnams +Two said...

Very cute pictures! She is adorable!