Yeah, so I've been a complete slacker in regards to this blog. I'm actually super busy right now, but when I saw the girls' Halloween pictures in the mix of a client's session that I was editing, I just had to post them. Anyway, Hannah was a flapper, Sydney a ladybug, and Bella an elephant. Mitch's friend, Thomas, invited us to go to his ward's trunk-or-treat. There were lots of people, and the girls had so much candy, that Sydney could hardly hold her bucket by the end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So cute! I love Bella's elephant!
The girls looks so cute. I love all of their costumes.
Hun, I can see more and more of you in Hannah as she gets older, especially in these pics. What a bunch of cuties!
Awww! I love those girls! They are gorgeous! Man Ang, they look so grown up in all the makeup! Mitch better invest in a good shot gun =) Love Bella's elephant costume too. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment