I am now selling DoTerra! It's funny, because my mother-in-law gave me some of their oils a few years ago after I had been up at her house and had a MASSIVE headache. She massaged a blend of oils into my forehead and neck, and about 10-15 minutes later I was headache free. It was aMAziNg!! She gave me a kit of them and I didn't really use them much for a long time. I don't know...I guess I just wasn't sure how to use them, so I put them in my medicine cabinet and forgot about them. Then a few months ago I tried them again on another huge headache I had that the Ibuprofen wouldn't take away. The oils worked again. I was sold from that day forward! I use them on everything from diaper rashes and eczema to digestive issues to having a relaxing and skin-soothing bath. If you can't tell, I'm pretty excited about them. I have my own little store on DoTerra's website and all! How exciting! lol. :) If you're ever looking for pure and natural remedies...check it out! http://www.doterra.myvoffice.com/angelamildon
Monday, October 03, 2011
I'm Officially a DoTerra Consultant!
I am now selling DoTerra! It's funny, because my mother-in-law gave me some of their oils a few years ago after I had been up at her house and had a MASSIVE headache. She massaged a blend of oils into my forehead and neck, and about 10-15 minutes later I was headache free. It was aMAziNg!! She gave me a kit of them and I didn't really use them much for a long time. I don't know...I guess I just wasn't sure how to use them, so I put them in my medicine cabinet and forgot about them. Then a few months ago I tried them again on another huge headache I had that the Ibuprofen wouldn't take away. The oils worked again. I was sold from that day forward! I use them on everything from diaper rashes and eczema to digestive issues to having a relaxing and skin-soothing bath. If you can't tell, I'm pretty excited about them. I have my own little store on DoTerra's website and all! How exciting! lol. :) If you're ever looking for pure and natural remedies...check it out! http://www.doterra.myvoffice.com/angelamildon
Posted by
Angela
at
5:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What!? You wait 7 months to post on your blog and then you post about DoTerra...seriously! I am only kidding, though I would love to see more family stuff since someone deleted their Facebook page. Hint! Hint!
Hey Angela, we were wondering how you guys are all doing. We hope that your dad is doing better; you are all in our prayers. We were talking to some of the family and heard that you had a blog to keep everybody updated, but it said it was private. I was wondering if we could get an invite so we can stay updated on how you are all holding up. We love you all and are praying for you everyday!
kelsey2202@hotmail.com
直播视讯聊天室 , 直播视讯聊天室 , 直播视讯聊天室 , 直播视讯聊天室 , 直播视讯聊天室 , 直播视讯聊天室 , 直播视讯聊天室 , 直播视讯聊天室 , 直播视讯聊天室 , 直播视讯聊天室
Post a Comment