Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, February 06, 2011

Ear Piercings!

We got Sydney’s ears pierced when she was I think 4 months old or so.  One of her ears has closed, but she’s been wanting to wear earring so much lately.  I have wanted to pierce Bella’s ears since she was a little baby, but Mitch wouldn’t let me because she was in so much pain from her acid reflux that he didn’t want to inflict more pain.  Anyway, so I finally got him to let me get her ears pierced!!  I knew that she would scream, because, well, she’s just a screamer.  And Sydney, I wasn’t sure.  She has had to get her blood drawn twice in the last 3 weeks, and she didn’t even flinch either time….not even one tear.  I couldn’t believe it.  Anyway, they pierced her ear, and she was A-O-K about it.  No tears.  And yes, Bella screamed. 

storyboard-web

storyboardweb

2 comments:

heather said...

So glad Sydney didn't cry. Bella's pictures are cute, even though she is sad.

Xerxes said...

I gotta say, that sucker in Bella's mouth probably saved a few tears.