Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I Got Tagged

Well, I got tagged by Amy. So, here I go....
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper!!
2. Real tree or artificial? Real
3. When do you put up the tree? We try to get it up the day after Thanksgiving.
4. When take down. Sometime after the new year.
5. Do you like eggnog? Yes, but just a little at a time.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Does it have to be for Christmas? I remember the day I got my violin. It wasn't Christmas...infact, I remember being out back with my parents when our UPS man, Kevin, drove up to the house. I was SO excited!
7. Do you have a nativity scene? No
8. Hardest person to buy for? Mitch
9. Easiest person to buy for? The kids.
10. Worst Christmas gift ever received? I remember being a kid and always getting a box of chocolate covered cherries.....I think they are called cordial cherries or something like that. They are the kind that have that gooey sugary stuff around the cherry in the chocolate shell. Anyway, Eric and I would get a box of those every year. My parents thought we liked them, but I thought they were SO gross! I always felt bad that they gave it to me and I didn't like it, so I never would tell them. And, of course, the next year I would get another box. I guess I should have said something! :)
11. Mail or Email Christmas card? Definitely mail
12. Fav Christmas movie? A Christmas Story
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Usually a couple of weeks before Christmas, although this year we got out the day after Thanksgiving!
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Mmmmm.....the Christmas dinner! Turkey!
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Either...I guess it depends on my mood when putting the tree up. Last year it was all clear, this year we colored.
17. Favorite Christmas song? Ummm
18. Travel for Christmas or stay home? Well, I would love to stay home, but what is Christmas without going to see all the family?!
19. Can you name Santa's reindeer? Nope
20. Do you have an Angel on top or star? I actually had a big bow last year. It sounds ugly, but it looked really nice. I actually couldn't find the ribbon this year and have forgotten to look. I guess I should go find it.
.21. Open presents Christmas Eve, or Christmas morning? Christmas morning. Although, we are starting a tradition of opening one present on Christmas eve, which is jammies.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? The over-crowded stores.
Tag. You're it: Mal, Katy, Sarah, Brandy, & Jenny

0 comments: