

So, these are from our ward Christmas party last week. Hannah, as you can see was not too thrilled to be sitting on Santa's lap. Sydney was quite content, though! There was a family who cooked a whole pig. I just had to take a picture of his head. Sarah.....I know you think that looks yummy! LOL!!! Actually, that pig was very tasty. :)
3 comments:
Oh no- poor Hannah. She is so cute even when she is crying though. The pig head is so disgusting- I can't believe someone actually brought that! I am excited that you got the new camera- that is so awesome.
Merry Christmas Ang!! That pig looks YUMMY!!- not! I can't believe you actually ate it. Your girls look cute as always. Congrats on your new camera. You have earned it! Maybe we'll be able to see ya in Kanab.
So cute! I love the santa photos. Sydney so calm and Hannah so upset! I cant wait to spend some time with you and the girls next week.
Post a Comment