Well, it's time to get a few more gates for our house! Sydney has officially learned how to climb the stairs! For probably the last month or so she would always stand at the bottom of the stairs just trying to figure out how to get up them. She couldn't even get one leg up on the first step, so I wasn't too worried. Then, just the other day I went back over to check on her to make sure she hadn't made it up the stairs, and there she was....half way up the stairs. She was SO proud of herself!!
Sunday, December 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow I can't wait until Kylie is moving around...oh wait. YES I CAN! Sydney is such a cutie. It was fun having you and the kids her last weekend.
Wow! That is an accomplishment! My little guy is trying to get up the stairs too, but it scares me to death that he'll fall, and it is a long staircase, like yours, with tile at the bottom! I keep thinking I'll have to buy one of those big bean bags to leave at the bottom of the stairs until he can get it down...haha! Kylie looks like she is pretty good at it though! She is really cute!
Post a Comment