Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

POTTY TIME!!!

This was Sydney's first time going potty on the toilet! I know, it sounds insane that I'm potty training my 11 month old, but there's a reason for my madness! When Hannah was around Sydney's age, I started doing the same thing. She didn't mind at all sitting on the toilet. But, being pregnant, I really didn't have much energy to be trying actively to potty train her. So, I stopped. After Sydney was born and I really wanted to get Hannah potty trained, she was SO scared to sit on the toilet. I even bought the little baby toilet and she wouldn't even sit on that. So, I decided to just start young with Sydney and get her used to the toilet so she won't become afraid of it.

3 comments:

Sarah Jimenez said...

Ang, those are the CUTEST pictures! She is such a cutie.

The Morrells said...

That is crazy that she'll let you put her on the potty. I think my 1 year old would flip out if I tried to leave him on the potty for even a second! She is soo cute!

Lacey said...

Okay, so I wish I had your talent of photography. Those pictures are adorable!! If we are ever in Kanab at the same time I would love for you take some pictures of Maddy!