Ang those photos are cute! Who would have thought photos of your child sitting on the toilet were so darn cute. Do you think it is to soon for Kylie? jk. I think Sydney is so darn cute, and such a great baby. She didnt fuss once at her birthday party. Amazing for a one year old.
We've Gone Private!
-
Hello family and friends. We have gone private! Our new blog is:
http://sunshinefamilytime.blogspot.com/
If you would like access to our new blog please se...
Blue and Gold Banquet
-
The whole family went to the annual cub scout blue and gold banquet. This
year each scout had to make a sculpture from garbage; Carter made a snowman
f...
Photo Book
-
Of course at the time of year when I am already spending too much money,
Shutterfly offers 50% off photo books. It never gets cheaper! Had to work
hard ...
Fourth of July in kanab
-
We had the funniest time in kanab with family and friends!! I attended my
ten year class reunion and it went really well! Ava lost her first tooth
and she ...
NEW BLOG!
-
With all the "new's" our family is going through right now, I thought now
would be the perfect time for a new blog! So as of this moment, you can
find us a...
-
*First day of school: August 24, 2011*
Jaylee and Bretten lookin' good!
Bretten: Sooo excited!
Jaylee: Looking sooo cute with her new back-to-school hai...
Blah, blah
-
The kids are obsessed with climbing on the couch. Ezra is apparently
very bored here though.
Hanging out at dads show.
Another one of there favorite thin...
MayCee is 5 and I am WAY behind!!
-
So MayCee turned 5 April 12th. She had a great birthday and is SO excited
to go to Kindergarden now! She also taught herself how to ride her bike
without t...
-
*Getting Prepared and Having Peace of Mind*
*June 2011*
*June Preparedness: *
*Free or Under $1**: *Take one or both of the following challenges with
...
From Shingles to Chickenpox
-
First Eric got shingles from being stressed out and
over worked.
That led to Carson getting the chicken-hawks (Thats how Carson
said chickenpox)
This i...
Our Flag
-
Happy Veterans Day!
I just have a quick, cute story I wanted to share from earlier this week.
On Tuesday I took the kids to the Pediatrician for Ryan's 18...
Congrats Ty!!!
-
Tyrel Graduated High School! Yes, my little brother graduation from Desert
Hills High School. Jeremy and I went home to St. George to visit for 5 days. My
...
The Boys' Room (a.k.a. Ode to IKEA)
-
We finally have the boys' room finished. Well, with the exception of a lamp
shade anyway!
Here are a couple "before" pictures
These aren't very good shots...
4 comments:
Ang those photos are cute! Who would have thought photos of your child sitting on the toilet were so darn cute. Do you think it is to soon for Kylie? jk. I think Sydney is so darn cute, and such a great baby. She didnt fuss once at her birthday party. Amazing for a one year old.
Go Sydney! She is head of Ava for sure- Ava isn't walking yet! what a little cutie :)
She is so cute! I just want to squeeze her.
Mitchy,
Hey man! Your kids are cute. Are you sure that you are the dad? Iim not. I miss you. BAD. Oh ya. I do. luv u
Post a Comment