




This was from Sydney's first birthday party. I have more pictures, but will have to get them up another time. I made the cake, and to be honest, I was pretty dang proud of it. :) I thought it turned out really nice....and it tasted wonderful! (In my opinion, anyway!)
Friday, February 22, 2008
Sydney's First Birthday!!!
Posted by
Angela
at
7:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
OK, seriously. The cake was seriously very good. Yet another talent that you could start a business with! I just want to point out that I ate one of those flowers that no one else dared to eat!
because they looked so perfect.
That cake is so cute. I would have never thouth to use fondant and frosting. Happy Birthday Sydney!
Cute Cute pictures Ang! Your cake looked great and was delicious! I was very impressed. I am glad we were able to make it to Sydney's party and see you guys.
I'm pretty dang proud of your cake too! It is professional!! I love seeing pictures of the girls- it makes me miss them even though I have only met them once! I am hoping that we can come visit before summer and it is SUPER hot. spring break for me is March 17-21 which is in 3 weeks. I am not sure if that might be to spur of the moment to come or not!? We would love to come and spend a few days, it would be so so so much fun!
Your cake was beautiful and yummy too! It was good to see you guys this past week. Let me know on your anniversary if you are still planning on coming up.
That cake is awesome!! You need to teach me how to do it!
Angela!
It's probably about time I leave a comment on your blog! I've looked at several times to see what you are up to and see your cute girls grow up! Sydney and Hannah are seriously sooo beautiful, you guys did good! I hope Sydney had a Happy Birthday. I can't believe her and Gavin are already one! Wow, time flies! We found out we are having another boy!! We are excited! Hope all is well with the Mildons!
Mitch -
Fun to catch up with you and your cute family! Glad you are well and happy! I'll have to check back in every so often to see what you guys are up to!
Post a Comment