Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, July 06, 2008

Baby Powder Fun


This "Baby Powder Fun" time happened in February. Thankfully, Hannah isn't quite so mystiveous anymore. (Yes, it was Hannah who gave Sydney the powder to play with....I'm not THAT forgetful....yet, anyway). :)

5 comments:

Sarah Jimenez said...

Way cute page Ang! I love it! Your girls are adorable! It was good running into you guys on the 4th.

Malinda S. said...

Why is it that they always go for the baby powder. Immediately after I finish changing Ky's diaper she reaches for the powder. So cute. I love the funky fun text you used on the title.

The Prices said...

glad to know my kids aren't the only ones that make messes!

The Allen Family said...

Hey Angela, we just wanted to let you and Mitch know that this Sunday, August 3, we are blessing the babies. We would love to have you guys come for it. We know it is kind of last minute though. Our meeting is at one. Let us know if you guys can come or not. Talk to ya soon.

Chelsea said...

thank you so much for the wedding referal! I cant wait to see the pics!