Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, November 01, 2008

Mommy & Hannah making Halloween Cookies


I was trying to make these beautiful cookies with Royal icing, but something didn't work right and the frosting was either too runny or not runny enough. Anyway, the cookie recipe I used was a new one that I found on "The Good Apple", and made the best sugar cookies I've ever had! The frosting wasn't so tasty, but Hannah had so much fun playing in it. :)

4 comments:

Ashlee said...

THOSE are so CUTE, you always find cute things to make!! Looks like Hannah had a fun time eating all the icing!! YUM!

Sarah Jimenez said...

I love Hannah's purple mouth! fun! Sugar cookies are my favorite- with cream cheese frosting! I am glad you found a good recipe. I have one that I love and make every year! Great scrap book page too!

Zach 'n' Amy said...

Looks fun! We sure miss you guys!

Malinda S. said...

Love the purple tongue! Looks like so much fun. I love trying out new recipes.