Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Meet Cleo


Cleo is the newest member of our family! She is a boxer puppy and is 9 weeks old. She is such a good doggie and the girls LOVE her. I just have to brag about the fact that we just brought her home tonight and when we were all inside, the girls had left the back door open, that she did not come in the house! She stood there and cried a little but would not even step foot into the house. I was quite impressed. Anyway, might I add that I am definitely NOT an animal photographer! I had such a hard time getting a good picture of her! :)



Here are the girls trying to get a picture laying down by Cleo.




Watching the girls go down the slide




Watching Sydney ride her bike




Watching Hannah ride her bike

6 comments:

Ashlee said...

Ang! CUTE dog!! I bet your girls love it!!! We had so much fun with you guys last week at the park and eating out!! We need to get together again SOON!!

Zach 'n' Amy said...

Very cute! What breed is he? Or is it she?

Sarah Jimenez said...

Ang your dog is so cute! I wish I would have known you were in the market for a boxer. My neighbors dog had some about 2 months ago. They are super cute and they are selling them for so cheap!- $250 and $300! The parents are even papered. I bet your girls are loving her though. Rylee would love to have a dog! I on the other hand, well we'll just let her play with your sometime! Can't wait to see you!

Malinda S. said...

She's so cute! Yeah for boxers! Can't wait to see you this weekend. I bought the cutest hat for pictures!

mommaRx said...

how cute! It's sorta makes me want a dog... If you guys are coming into town for the holidays, don't forget to call me :) I would love to get together and do some more outlet shopping if you're up to it!!!! Or just get together and talk and let the girls play :)

Eden said...

Mitch-

Hi - your girls are beautiful, and growing up so fast.

I hope you don't mind me peaking at your blog from time to time.

Anyway, The class of 1999 is preparing for their 10 year anniversary/reunion this coming year. If you happen to have anyone's info from our class (like email, phone, address) would you please email it to me at edenturnbow@gmail.com. I would really appreciate that. We'll get you the details as soon as we can.

Thanks,
Eden