Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Back to the Grind

Well, Mitch's second semester started on Tuesday. We're 1 down, 11 to go. And unfortunately, this semester is going to be WAY harder than last semester, which means the girls and I don't get to see Mitch hardly at all this semester. Mitch has one professor who will drop the student's grade by HALF A LETTER if he calls on a student and he/she doesn't know the answer to the question. Another professor doesn't let them use their laptops....kind of weird. He has tests throughout the semester this time (last semester their entire grade was based on the final exam). Anyway, everything about this semester is harder. I hope he can get through it with good grades! :) Good luck, Honey!

2 comments:

Sarah Jimenez said...

Good luck Mitch! (and you too Ang!) it's hard to be without hubby. You are a great support.

Zach 'n' Amy said...

Yuck! Good luck! and btw, why didn't I remember that you play violin?