Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, January 09, 2009

Hannah's First Violin





Today we got Hannah her first violin! It is such a tiny little thing....I just can't get over how small it is! Anyway, I gave her her very first lesson, and was completely amazed at how quickly she picked up on things, as well as remembering what the different parts of the violin and bow were. I mean....look at the awesome bow hold she has! She was SO anxious to have a lesson, and didn't get upset when I critiqued her. She actually makes some good noise on it....not only scratchy noises. I can't wait for the day we can play duets together!

4 comments:

Ashlee said...

That's so cute! Ang, I had no idea you played the violin! I want to here, you and Hannah will have to give us a concert someday!! Go Hannah!

Sarah Jimenez said...

Ahh! What a little Angie! How fun that you get to teach her. It will be neat when you can play together. She is looking so old and grown up!

Sarah Jimenez said...

Ahh! What a little Angie! How fun that you get to teach her. It will be neat when you can play together. She is looking so old and grown up!

Malinda S. said...

So cute! She does look like a natural. I am expecting a duet when I see you next.