Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A New Company - My Chic Princess

So, I kind of-sort of started this company a while back. I thought of the name, and created a logo, but never did anything with it. I have since then discovered Etsy.com, and LOVE it!! I have a store on there now, and it's been fun. Anyway, my shop is at www.chicprincess.etsy.com Right now I only have bracelets on there, but will soon be putting up hair bows, froofy skirts, etc. Check it out!!! :)


Etsy: Your place to buy & sell all things handmade
chicprincess.etsy.com

2 comments:

Malinda S. said...

Way cute Ang! I love the braclet you made for Ky!

The Allen Family said...

Hey Angela, I made our blog private and didn't get your email address. I would love to send you an invite. If you want send me you email and I'll get it on the way. kelsey2202@hotmail.com