So, we were the Flintstone family for Halloween this year, with the addition of Bam-Bam. :) I felt bad having one of the girls be the family pet, so we decided to just have Bam-Bam be part of the family for this occasion. I thought I was going to be freezing cold, so I have a long-sleeve shirt on with my costume, but it looks really bad in the picture!
Oh, and I do need to add, that I made all of our costumes. I bought a sewing machine a few months ago, and I'm having a lot of fun learning to use it!

5 comments:
I thought your costumes rocked! You've got sewing skills that's for sure!
Angela, you are AMAZING! I can't believe you made those (Well, maybe I can =) ) You all look great!
You are so amazing to even attempt to make your own costumes...kudos to you!
You guys look so cute. I am amazed you made them.
Estou orgulhosa de ti, minha filha!
Mamãe
Post a Comment