Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Sydney's First Day of School




Well, the day has come that my baby is going to school. She started later than most because the school doesn't have a daycare license, so she had to wait until she was 2 years, 9 months. I was positive that she was going to cry when I left her, but she was happy to be there.....which was a good thing! She woke up this morning and told Mitch and me, "I'm so excited to go to school"! I think she will love going to school, and feeling like such a big girl because she's now going to school with her sister. She's been asking to go to school for months now. After I left Sydney's classroom, and was taking Hannah to hers, I was holding back my tears! I did the same thing on Hannah's first day of school....but they did a car line for that class, so they took her from my car, and I did start to cry. Anyway, here are a couple of pictures of Sydney with one of her teachers, Miss Angie. She has two others: Miss Kim and Miss Olivia, but they weren't there today.




4 comments:

Unknown said...

Parabéns Sydney-Ann, que menina corajosa. A vovó está muito orgulhosa de ti.

Mil beijinhos meu amorzinho.

Vovó Maria Adilia

Sarah Jimenez said...

I can't believe Sydney is in school already! I love her outfit- you always have them dressed so cute! She is so beautiful!

Malinda S. said...

Oh...such a happy/sad moment. Syd looks adorable!

The Andra Family said...

You are so much braver then me.Just the thought of sending my kids to school breaks my heart. Luckily haven't had to do it yet. Sydney is so beautiful too.