Hannah was chasing her bunny around the yard trying to get this round black thing around his ears. She did eventually catch him (with the help of Lucky).
Hannah and her cousin Dale are riding the horse. The first time her grandparents tried to put her on a horse, she only wanted Mommy!! (I felt special!) She did get on the horse with me...but now she's got the courage up to get on by herself!
HANNAH'S 2ND BIRTHDAY PARTY IN OAKLEY, UT
Yummy Grandma!! FROSTING!!!
"Mmmmm!"
Hannah wasn't quite sure how to blow out the candles on her own. We kept telling her to blow and showing her how but she just couldn't get enough force on her breath!
It was a lot more fun to watch Hannah open presents this year than last! She was only interested in the wrapping paper last year and didn't quite get how to open them up.
3 comments:
I love the new pictures. You definitely have to keep posting so I can see the girls growing up! I am so glad to be keeping in touch again. Hannah is so cute. I am kinda mad that you are so skinny- will I ever get back to my pre baby body!? No for reals- I am happy for you that you look so great.
You are a great photographer. I love your pictures.
Angela!!! How are you? I cannot believe you have such beautiful girls (well yes I can but you know what I mean)! I don't think I've seen you for years but it looks like you are doing very well! It is good to see you and your family on here...keep in touch!
Post a Comment