Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, October 18, 2007





So, I was on the phone upstairs with a client for about 5 minutes. I had just been down in the kitchen making dinner, and had the flour out. Well, when I came back downstairs, this is how I found my girls. Of course....what else should I expect?!

5 comments:

The Morrells said...

Angela, I hope you don't mind that I added you to my webpage...I found your blog through Brandy's page. I haven't seen you in forever, but you look like your doing great. Your kids are adoreable. I always thought you'd end up being a professional musician of some sort...you are so talented...but I see you are doing photography. I checked out your webpage and was just amazed. You do a wonderful job. I wished I lived down there so I could have you photograph my kids. Anyways, just wanted to say hi and it's good to see you. From Cherish Morrell (Crosby)

Lacey said...

Angela,
I love your blog. Cherish added you and I found you through her. You kids are so big! You look amazing. Love your photographs.
Lacey Bentley Laird

Zach 'n' Amy said...

Naughty naughty children! It's as if our kids are in connection with eachother, we also have had our share of food on the floor and flour messes lately!

Malinda S. said...

Oh the many joys of children I get to look forward to! Ang your kids are darling!

Angie said...

Your little girls are so cute Angela! And you are an amazing photographer! I'm jealous. I want you to take pictures of my kids for me!! You do so good.
Angie Hamblin Castagno