Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, October 15, 2007

Mountain's Edge Park


Okay, so it's been forever since I have blogged anything....probably around 7 months, which makes Sydney just a newborn in the last pictures I have up here. Anyway, so I will post a few pictures from this past summer so you all can see how my little girls have grown!
Anyway, these pictures were taken at the Mountain's Edge Park. We went there in the beginning of the summer (when it still wasn't too hot to go outside!). Hannah was having fun running around and making new friends. She is such a social butterfly! She will go up to complete strangers and start talking to them. There was a little boy with a baseball bat and ball that she kept following around.
This was also the first time she flew a kite! She got board with it after about 10 minutes, but it brought back some good childhood memories for me. :)

0 comments: