Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Portraits!!

Hannah is 23 month and Sydney is 3 months in this picture. Hannah, Sydney and I went on a walk one day, might I add that I almost died of heat, even though it was 9:00 in the morning....being May I should have been smarter than to do that I guess. Anyway, we went on a walk and found this little park and behind it in the flood ditch (which they actually beautify here in Vegas), were these bailes of hay. So, I decided I needed to get a picture of the girls on that. Of course, since Sydney can't sit up yet, and the hay was a little unstable, Mitch had to hold her up in the picture, but I think it still turned out pretty cute. Oh, I guess I should also add that Hannah was throwing a fit because she wanted to go play at the park and Sydney did not like the hay, so I was pretty lucky to get this shot!!

0 comments: