Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Sisterly LOVE





These two just ADORE eachother.....which makes me happy since the main reason I got pregnant so quickly after I had Hannah was for them to be close and hopefully be best friends.
Hannah is always watching out for Sydney. If she ever accidentally does something to make Sydney cry she immediately is appologizing and giving her kisses. In the picture that Hannah is kissing Sydney, Sydney didn't want to sit there anymore, but Hannah wasn't letting her crawl away so she started crying. So Hannah tried comforting her with a kiss. SO SWEET.


5 comments:

The Mayers said...

So cute. I love the sisterly bond.

mommaRx said...

I could die these pictures are so so cute! I can't wait to meet your little girls in person, I bet they have the cutest personalities. I love that syndees ears are pierced. I think about doing that for Ava all the time, but I am afraid I already missed the golden window of time.

Zach 'n' Amy said...

Cutest pictures ever! Angela, you really have quite the talent there! Plus quite the cute little kiddos.

Sarah Jimenez said...

Ang! I miss you and your girls so much. Those are the cutest pictures. You do have little sweethearts. Hannah is just always so gentle and sweet. We have to get Rylee together with them more often, they have so much fun together!

jennie said...

Your girls are just so cute! You are such a great photographer too!