Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, November 05, 2007

Halloween 2007!!







Halloween was so much fun!! Mitch and I didn't dress up, but we had the girls dressed up as princesses. We went over to one of our new friends' house in our new ward. They had a party and there were lots of kids. Hannah LOVED being there playing with all of her new friends. She threw such a big fit when we were leaving because she didn't want to leave her friends. She has never done that before, so it was kind of funny. She was SO excited to go to chuch on Sunday to see her friends again. Thanks Harbachs for having us over!! :)
Hannah loves to get into my makeup, so of course I put some on her as part of her princess outfit. She was so excited that I was getting her all prettied up with makeup.
As insane as this sounds, I didn't bring my camera to the party. The big camera is so heavy and such a pain to carry around....especially with two kids, that I decided not to bring it. The little one got forgotten. Anyway, I will get some pictures up from the party once I get some of the pictures from other people who were at the party.

0 comments: