Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

YUMMY!!!


So on Saturday morning we had German Pancakes for breakfast. After we got done eating the syrup got left out on the table for oh, about 10 minutes. I had gone upstairs for a few minutes and then when I was going back down I looked over the railing, and there was Hannah drinking the syrup!! That girl is SUCH a sweet tooth! She definitely has her dad's taste buds!


This was also the first time I had put her hair in sponge rollers. I had put them in the night before, and wow, I got de-ja-vu! I thought Hannah looked so funny after we took them out the next morning. She thought her hair was so pretty, though. She was looking in the mirror saying, "Ooooo! Pretty!". We did fix it, which you will see the outcome in the next picture. Definitely looks better once the fro is tamed!! :)

0 comments: