Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Sydney Standing



Now this little girl is definitely going to be my "Monkey #2". She pulled herself up to a completely upright position for the first time in Relief Society a week ago. She probably stood up in her bed before I noticed, but she did it in her crib for the first time right before I took this picture. When I got back with my camera, she had already sat back down, but with a little coaxing, I got her to do it again....okay, actually she didn't end up doing it on her own again. I don't think she knew what it was that I was trying to get her to do. Anyway, I stood her up to pose her for the picture, but that's besides the point. :) She also has been sticking her tounge out so much lately, so I just had to add that picture.

3 comments:

The Mayers said...

Watch out it gets crazy once the little one starts to walk.

mommaRx said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mommaRx said...

Babies are so funny. The first time Ava stood up in her crib, I was dying laughing. It still catches me off guard when I go in and she is just staring at me.