Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, March 05, 2009

Cute Girls


As I am sure everyone else in the world feels this way, I just LOVE when my girls are nice to each other. They have been doing much better lately, but there are still a few fights everyday. A lot of times Hannah tries to get a reaction out of Sydney, which by they way is not at all hard to get, and even when she does get the reaction, she still keeps on going! Then once Sydney gets in the mood to scream at everyone, she keeps going, too. Anyway, but then there are the times they are so loving toward each other, and this always just makes me smile. It is the absolute sweetest thing when the girls walk up to each other and give a kiss and hug. Anyway, Sydney was in one of those moods during this whole shoot, and when I asked Hannah to give her a kiss, she gave a kiss back! Of course, that only lasted a second and then Syd was unhappily running away, but even for just a short moment, I was so happy to see my girls giving loves.

2 comments:

Sarah Jimenez said...

They are so precious! What a great moment.

The Allen Family said...

Your girls are so sweet. The pictures of Sydney turned out adorable! We wish we could see you guys more often.