Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, March 06, 2009

ENERGY!!!


It never ceases to amaze me at how much energy children have!

5 comments:

mommaRx said...

I love the new pictures of the girls. They look so cute in their dresses! I can't believe our girls are already 2. Happy birthday Sidnee!

The Andra Family said...

Hello Angela. This is your cousin, Jennifer, from Idaho. I am so glad I found your blog. I have been wondering how you were doing. Your girls are so cute and I love your scrapbook pages.

Sarah Jimenez said...

Their dresses are so cute! You are having too much fun Ang! I love Sydney's facial expressions.

Sarah Jimenez said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope that you and Mitch have an amazing time on your cruise! Call me when you back and settled!

Jeremy and Renata Ferguson said...

I cannot believe how big the girls are! So, I am just trying this blog thing and it's kind of fun! I just added you to our page ;) Love your photos! Hope all is well and stay in contact.
-Renata