Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

D700


I have been dreaming of this camera for a while now. Although I do not have it yet, I have decided to blog about it. :) Recently I have had this extreme urge to buy it....but I want to pay cash, and need to save just a little longer. It is such a beauty....okay...I actually have never even seen one in real life! lol. It's quite amazing what it can do though. The incredible quality it will produce....ahhhh....I just can't wait!! The thing has an ISO that can go clear up to 25,600!!!! I'm sure it show some grain at that point, but it is supposed to shoot at 6400 ISO with basically no grain! For those of you who don't know what that means....well, it's AMAZING! I start seeing grain on my d200 at the ISO turned up to 300....infact, I NEVER turn it up past 300. Anyway, it does other awesome things, too, but the ISO fascinates me....I would never have to use a flash again! Ha! How sweet would that be?!

2 comments:

Sarah Jimenez said...

I hope you get it soon! It does sound amazing!!

Ashlee said...

mmmm, I'm DROOLING right now!!! What an amazing camera! How are you? I haven't talked to you FOREVER!