Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, December 07, 2009

Funny Sayings of Sydney

Today I got a Pepsi with my luch (yes, I was bad and drank a Pepsi while prego...and yes, I drink them every so often). Anyway, so Sydney asked me what I was drinking, and I told her Pepsi. Well, I usually call it Coke, even if it is a Pepsi, so that's what she knows all soda by. After a few minutes she was reaching for my Pepsi, asking, "Mommy, can I have the salad?" I was a bit confused at first, and asked her what salad she was talking about. She pointed to the soda and said, "That! The salad!" It's funny she thought it was called salad, because she knows what salad is...she actually likes salad.

----
We were on our way to the doctor's office today when Sydney asked me if she was going to the doctor. I told her no, that we were going for Hannah. She said, "But Mom, I want to go to the doctor!" I started laughing and said to her that she didn't need to go to the doctor. She then said, "But my foot is hurting!"

----
Sydney hates the carwash, but for some reason she asks to go to it all the time. Weird, I know. So it was raining today, and I guess that made her think of getting the car washed. We were driving down the street when she says, "Mommy, can we go to the dishwasher?" I just laughed. She actually usually calls it the 'washcar'. I think she was having a bit of an airheadedness day with her calling soda 'salad', and the carwash 'dishwasher'. Hmmmm....I wonder where she gets that from?!?! :)

2 comments:

Sarah Jimenez said...

What a cute/silly girl!!

Chelsea said...

That is the best~! I love those moments!!!! The things they say! These girls can be soooo silly!!

Colette is 1/2 day, mornings. She is loving it!