Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Beautiful Girls





I took these pictures back in November, but I just got around to looking at them. (I shoot everything in RAW, so it has to be processed before I can see a preview on the computer). Anyway, I just loved how they turned out....they were really just some snapshots of the girls with their wavy hair. It was the first time I had tried doing it, and they looked so pretty that I wanted to take a few pictures. These pictures just show so well how they truly interact with eachother. They are so silly and they give lots of hugs and kisses. I just love these two!

4 comments:

Malinda S. said...

Wow! The girls look so beautiful! How lucky you are!

Sarah Jimenez said...

They are SO Beautiful! And so sweet together! Can you imagine a third one in the mix?!? Fun times ahead my friend!

The Prices said...

I LOVE the first one. They are so cute.

Bonnie said...

Your girls are so beautiful! Thank you for everything tonight. I'm so happy Jarrett cooperated most of the time & I can't wait to see the pictures. You were a delight to work with & we appreciate everything SO much! Hope you have a great rest of the week!
Bonnie :)