Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Isabella Jane Mildon

She's finally here!!

Isabella Jane was born on February 26th at 11:30am. She was 7 lbs. 10 oz. and 19 inches long.

Here are a few pictures from the hospital.



My mom took the picture above....she was really proud of it, so I needed to make sure to give her the credit. :)

8 comments:

heather said...

So cute! That first picture is a great picture. Glad all went well.

The Allen Family said...

She is beautiful! Did you end up having to get a c-section? Glad everyone looks like they are doing so well. She is adorable, and I bet her sisters are so excited. Good job Angela!

Ashlee said...

Angela and Mitch! She is so precious!!! What a cutie! I can't wait to see her!

Sarah Jimenez said...

Your mom did get a great shot! I hope that things are getting adjusted at home! Call me when you get settled. I want to hear all about Hannah and Sydney meeting their baby sister!!! Hope you continue to recover quickly. Love you guys!

The Prices said...

Congratulations! She is too cute. I wish I was there to squeeze her!

Chelsea said...

beautiful baby Angela! She is so pretty! you will have to share how the birth went, and if you got a C, how it compairs to Vag. Congratulations, she is so sweet looking. I just love when they are new... oh....

Brooke said...

Congrats!! You both look beautiful!

The Andra Family said...

Congratulations!! She is adorable. Love her name too.