Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, February 15, 2010

Maternity Pictures


I did Brie's (my brother's wife) maternity session out at El Dorado Canyon, and I asked her if she could snap a few pictures of me as well. Mitch really wanted me to do some maternity pictures, since I never had them done in the past, and being my last pregnancy, I think he wanted to make sure I didn't regret not doing something.

Anyway, here are some pics of me at 34 weeks pregnant. (We took these on the 31st of January).

7 comments:

Chelsea said...

these are beautiful. they really look wonderful.
you are stunning pregnant, but then.. you are stunning always.

Brooke said...

You look DARLING!! If you ever need help with your own family pics, you know you can always call me, right?? And I LOVE your hair!!

The Roper Family said...

Not too bad for someone who doesn't know what she's doing. They are cute! You guys have a cute family!
Love Ya!

Malinda S. said...

Love them! So glad you had Brie take some. Can't wait to meet the sweet babe!

Sarah Jimenez said...

Ang, you look great! Your colors are awesome! We are so excited to see you this weekend. I told Rylee and now she keeps telling me that today is Saturday and she gets to go see Hannah and Sydney! haha.

Chantel White said...

Wow, you are just about there aren't you!! I love the pictures! They are adorable. I am sure that you will be SO glad that you took them and can't look back on them for fun memories! Good luck to you in the following weeks to come. We sure miss you guys. You have such a beautiful family! :)

Ashlee said...

You look so good pregnant!!! Cute picutres! I hopey ou are feeling well!