





So, we kind of ended up celebrating Syd's birthday over a few days! She had to wait 10 days for her party, so I wanted to make it feel like her birthday when it actually was!
On the morning of her birthday, Mitch made her pancakes, which is one of her favorite foods. Then we were going to go to the park later that day, but I had only one session I had to get up online before we left, so I had the girls watching a movie downstairs. Next thing I know, Hannah is yelling for me, saying that Sydney cut her hair. I ran downstairs (as fast as I could, being 8 1/2 months prego), and sure enough, she'd taken a good 6 inches off of her hair! Although, I do have to say that it could have been much worse. They actually ended up looking like long bangs....other than the fact that some of the hair was too far back. It's hard to tell in the pictures how bad it looked, but I was really not sure what to do about it! Luckily Grandma Laura was coming later that night....so she could fix it!
We invited one of the girls' friend to come and play at the park. They all had a great time running around together.
In the evening, we took Sydney out to dinner. She wanted pizza, and I was craving the sirloin marsala from Carrabbas, so since they had both there, that's where we went. I must say....DELICIOUS!! :)
We were going to go bowling, but it got too late. The girls were SO tired, and Mitch's parents were almost at our house, so we decided we would do that another day.
When Grandma and Grandpa got to the house, they had cupcakes and presents for the birthday girl.
-
0 comments:
Post a Comment