I feel the need to write about how incredibly blessed I am and for the gratitude I have for so many people in my life. To start off, I have such an amazing family; I have one of the absolute most patient and loving husbands there is! Let me just say that I know I'm kind of a hard person to live with...I'm a little hard-headed, OCD about some things, and I can be an emotional wreck at times. Mitch never complains about any of my many flaws. He is a wonderful father to our daughters. They adore him.
Then there's Hannah and Sydney. They are two of the most sweetest and caring little girls I know. I can often hear them say that they are going to come and check on me, and then they come in my room and ask how I'm doing, and ask if my tummy still hurts. I love them so much, and am lucky to have them as my daughters.
I also have amazing friends. I have wonderful friends who have helped out with my girls, whether it be when I have a photo-session and need someone to watch them, or if they just think I need a break, and offer to have them over. Two of my friends have come to my house and cleaned my bathrooms and kitchen for me once a week for the last month because I was having so much pain in my pelvis that I could hardly walk some days. I have had friends bring me dinner now that I'm down from having my baby, and I had a lot of help from friends with the girls while I was in the hospital for the first day until my parents could get here. I also have friends who live out of the state, but have offered to come and help if I so need it. I feel very blessed to have so many friends that are so selfless and who are so helpful.
My parents and my in-laws are also amazing. My parents came and helped out so much by watching the girls for a few days, as well as keeping the house clean and organized. My mother-in-law and Mitch's sister are here now helping.
I don't know what we would have done without the help of so many family and friends.
And, last, but not least, I feel so blessed to have Isabella in my life now. She is such a beautiful baby and is a joy to have. She is such a snuggler, and loves to be talked and sang to.
Saturday, March 06, 2010
Gratefulness
Posted by
Angela
at
9:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Love you Anglea!
ahhhh...I love you too! And I agree, you do have the sweetest girls.
Can't wait to meet her this Saturday! Ky is so excited to see Hannah and Sydney. She tells me every day "Hannah Sydney coming."
Post a Comment